Friday, November 23, 2007

How To Defeat Forest Supertux

At the crossroads of a road

We are on the crossroads, in front of us change.
feel like a lot of new, unknown before us. As you leave
old lad, say goodbye to him and embark on a new journey.
you turn you know that already you can never be a little girl.

Maybe we fear these changes. But I also want them both. We know that they mean that we will in the end together.
important that we both know well which way to go. Not because we had a child, not because we will be husband and wife, but mainly because we want to be together.

And if you want us to consider the formalization of our relationship later, it is not because they do not want, just because I thought, fearing that this change could surpass us. That maybe will be better distributed over time is something new for the soon to come, pitch it yourself, to have been able to tame this. I saw what you're saying, I saw how you think about the changes. I was afraid. I suggested it is only out of concern for us.

I'll always hug you, no matter at what time of life, and in what circumstances we.
you are and you will always for me crumbs from the forest, sitting on a little heathen pagan stone. My Kasienia watching me from under the bangs, the girl in a dress, which was holding my hand in the cinema. Girl, who did not depart from the cell, and fell asleep holding it in his hand, soothed what I wrote. Barry, who discovered the long months and who revealed to me slowly. This, which he knew he will be mine and not mistaken.

That to me will remain forever, no matter how much will change and that will be different, that our life will transform that collide with another, unfamiliar reality, with new responsibilities and roles.
never going to let the fact that we will be married, with, "and so we have each formally" take care of you to stop and seek. And you also do not stop never get me to try.
we can create something beautiful, can we miss it, apathetic, take care to stop.
Unfortunately, the human psyche works, when it seems that something is, recognize as something "acquired" and does not seek out more. We must be aware of such risks and to be able to jointly oppose him. Now we

already so close to our time. This axiom, finally ... Therefore, we should be happy with what we are missing so soon become available, every day. Wytrzymalismy so long, now more than ever should not be a problem, in order to wait for this moment. Until then Let us to love as much as we can in this separation. Otulmy August in sweet anticipation.
do not talk about someone else that someone could give you what you are missing. It hurts. Nor let such thoughts to himself. Porownujmy not like 'could have been with someone else' ... I know that because of distance I can not give you a fully what you need. It also hurts. You know how much he wants. I miss the

OUR Lucy ...
I miss the joy of your conscience and the fact that I wear. Behind this something that was in the beginning, when we found out. Now that it is more and more with every day, wish we could be aware of it and feel how wonderful us closer together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment