Thursday, May 19, 2011

Clothing Indentations On Skin

utterly disgusted about my cravings

this nausea-nausea thing, if ya want to finish? tired la candy vending nano nano tiap2 morning. dah laa want to shred hard tuu TAMPAN nano nano. pegi 7E taxable federal highway near the shell is selling a new java field, a packet of 80 cents. tension.

I never saw TAMPAN crispy fried chicken. should want. tgk meleleh2 saliva. I took it

never seen chocolate. TAMPAN new-noon giler Ferrero got. haha takde kat shops selling lg ye anak2. I keje profit here i get the latest chocs in the market. sedapnyerrr.

again I never tgk sour laksa penang style. I do not like the first direct laksa acid. hapa2 tah taste. I just like laksa kedah. but TAMPAN? sour laksa is in now. the one i had 2 weeks ago at this one cafe at klia serves very nice and very sour sour laksa, Which cost RM14 per bowl. erkk. laksa shack is not selling cheap skit? want a big portion, but cheaper, can? Lg yg

what I never saw? dah takde taste. tu je. owh msg yen barely talk I suddenly feel like eating sardine sandwiches my mom made mcm. sardines are thick, the egg destroyed large ketul2, bread rub mayonnaise. ngapppp. Arghh delicious. back ni want to buy sardines.

sudah2 ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment