Thursday, May 26, 2011

Job Applications For Sophomoresto Work At Vans



smalam sambil2 rest, tgk dpn weeks episode with you ad, tu aunt who pay RM5 a day camp for keje who he was. keje not sure what, but the flaccid mcm ikan bilis (the other keje? not want to see how).

bygkan ko may not RM5 a day?

continue my kampung goreng yg tgk Nasik tapau smalam yen for me, no appetite mkn pitch. Nasik sbb tu me know the price of more than RM5. and at the back of my mind is the aunt who paid RM5 day.

and then I remembered how luxury living pulak yg nk I eat anything anytime can buy. but still want to complain not tasty. cafe kat ofis example, the menu has a la mcm2. western, oriental, local, dim sum, pau, OCHA tomyam already there. but still indecisive. day2 stand still want to complain front cashier. still want to complain Kecik portion la, la sauce about, especially the salt la. blablabla.

laaa self conscious. u still have food on your table. not only for you, but for your family as well. thankful with what God already gave me ya kat. malaysia ni did it one day be so mcm Japanese tsunami (touchwood), I guarantee I will reply to the org2 Hopeless and clueless on how to re-build from scratch. I hope God

fortune always cheapen us all, bless our lives and keep our country from disaster. I hope we are all always live in peace and always flooded with grateful properties available.

safe weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment